CUSTOMER VERIFICATION and customers status
Please comply with the verification only when you are ready to do an order on our web site.
You automatically obtain the Customer Status LEVEL 1 once you have completed your registration.
If you pay by Postal Money Order then the below documents are not required under 10K/year.
In order to complete your registration you must email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following ids which can be sent at the same time than the documents requested with your first order:
- A scanned copy of a valid Government ID (Europe) or driver’s license (USA/Canada) which includes the customer’s signature. If the ID does not include the signature add a scanned copy of a valid passport showing the signature.
- A scanned copy of a recent phone bill where your name, address and phone number are circled.
- Customer sending funds on behalf of a company or organization must provide additional documents proving his/her authority to dispose of the funds (being the director or executive of the company, providing registration documents or valid invoice or company’s register record).
- With your first payment we will need a scanned copy of your signed invoice
Customers can use the services of getemoney.com to transmit funds from their OWN bank account to their OWN e-currency account and vice versa.
No 3rd party payments will be accepted. CUSTOMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE SEND FUNDS FROM THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS TO CUSTOMER‘S E-CURRENCY ACCOUNTS.
Getemoney may, at its sole discretion, return received funds less fees and administration costs (50 USD minimum) in these cases:
- Purpose of payment (Memo, Payment info) in the bank wire is missing or different from the payment instructions found in the invoice emailed to customer.
- Funds sent from an account under different name (name does not match customer’s name)
- 3rd party payment (customer had someone else send funds from their bank account to user’s e-currency account and vice versa)
- There is a reasonable suspicion that received funds are fraudulent
- Customer refuses to submit verification documents or the verification of the customer’s identity is not satisfactory
- There is a reasonable suspicion that verification documents are counterfeit
Your Customer Status is set to LEVEL 2 once we have received your ids as requested in the Welcome email you receive after registering and once we have validated your phone number.
If, when we verify you for level 2, your phone number is listed in the online white pages then you will get the Customer Status LEVEL 3.
To get level 4 you must provide us the following documents:
- Complete the following Identification Form and send us a scanned copy of it or fax it to 1 514 879 3212. Make it signed by a bank employee and ensure that he/she accepts to be contacted by our company via phone to simply confirm that he/she effectively signed the form, otherwise the form is useless to us.
Or mail us the below notarized documents to:
848 des Roselins
Longueuil, Quebec, Canada
- The orginal completed and signed Identification Form.
- Clear enlarged colour copy of your Driver's License, or
- Passport with picture.
- Clear copy of your Phone Bill showing your phone number, name and address. (Land-line residential phone preferably, and not more than 2 months old).
- Electricity/Hydro Bill, or
- Bank Statement, or
To view the limits per level please see: Methods and Policies of Payment. Click on the link entitled "Show Payment Policies" under the Method of Payment group of your choice. This action will display the limits of that Method of Payment group for each level of verification.